Friday, June 18, 2010

The google has done it again... Impressed me...

      I was sending a mail to my friend and I was supposed to attach a document.
Because of negligence I had forgotten to attach the document. But in body of the mail, I had written one line "I am attaching the document with this mail..... blah blah blah and I clicked on the send button immediately one dialog box popped up,

did you mean to attach files ? You wrote "I am attaching" in your message, but there are no files attached. Send anyway ?



     When I had checked the attachments, actually I had forgotten to attach the document.
Once again, Google has proved that they have made one of the finest products under this sky.
Hats off to Google ! ! !

One more thought stuck my mind, Google is reading my mails. I should be more careful while sending from now on. :-D

1 comment: