Monday, June 14, 2010

The old Adam

            This weekend I had watched a movie named Adam,  I came to know that the movie is based on a character who sufferes from Asperger's syndrome, recently in India similar movie, My Name is Khan, hit the halls and it did not take much time to hit the roads too. As I was very skeptical about the Adam movie and I did not want to waste my time on a movie which can make my weekend worse, I decided to go by reviews so I had checked the reviews on imdb, they looked better. So decided to go ahead with the movie and pleasingly I have gotten another movie to add into my The Most Favorite Movies' list. I loved the movie. Movie was full of fun, some witty jokes, some sad moments and the end was sweet.

But two dialogues which drove my attention

"She is the only picture in my head. That picture can still stop me in broad day light, to make me curse myself for what stubbron fool I was" 
&
" Liars is all you gonna come across in this world, a man is got learn the difference between just plain liars and liars worth loving"

            I found these dialogues very much familiar. I don't have much to explain about these two things, and though none of them matters to me but I did not want these two beautiful lines to get lost, so I decided to put them on my blog.

           It is been very long I have not put anything new on blog. In fact, I have deleted some of my old posts too.
My friend had betted me that I will not be regular in posting and it looks like I have lost the bet.

But I really want to talk to this space more and more.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahah! bet lost!
    anyways! nor am i regular.
    hi chuuk maaf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ... you do... atleast I am determined.

    ReplyDelete